- Sabrina’s Familiar is a black cat as we all know but he is also able to shapeshift and is such a good protector. Many have complained that he doesn’t talk but he can talk out loud if he so chooses but considering their presence in the mortal world it’s better to not have people see familiars talking.
- Played by Chance Perdomo, Sabrina’s cousin is the one in the family who doesn’t push Sabrina one way or the other but guides her, he is more like an older brother. His punishment (house arrest) weighs on him and his free spirit throughout the show.
Zelda & Hilda Spellman
- Played by Miranda Otto & Lucy Davis, Sabrina’s aunts are extremely protective and great witches who balance each other out and therefore raising such a well-rounded child, like Sabrina. Because Zelda is too intense and Hilda is too much of a pushover, Zelda does control Hilda most of the show.
The Weird Sisters (Prudence, Dorcas & Agatha)
- Played by Tati Gabrielle, Abigail Cowen & Adeline Rudolph, these orphans are the mean girls of The Academy of Unseen Arts. They torture Sabrina but there are times when Sabrina aligns herself with them and I can’t wait to see more of that.
- Played by Lachlan Watson, Sabrina’s friend is often bullied but there is never any pressure (from friends or family) to come out and identify, which despite the horrible bullying is a joy to watch.
- Played by Ross Lynch, Sabrina’s boyfriend brings a sort of calming normal to the show especially when you add the fact that he such a good boyfriend, who is so in touch with his feelings.
The Fake Miss Mary Wardwell
- Played by Michelle Gomez, The Mother of Demons in the body of a mortal teacher is a guiding hand often orchestrating events to reach her ultimate goal. She is badass and knows it.
Father Faustus Blackwood
- Played by Richard Coyle, is so slimy he is reminiscent of Professor Snape. This guy is the worst in the best way possible, also, just like Snape, he so hard to read.
- Played by Jaz Sinclair, the best friend of Sabrina brings such a great attitude to the show and she often lends her strength to her friends in their time of need even though she herself is struggling with things.
- Played by John Rubinstein, he is a friend of Sabrina’s deceased father and a lawyer who helps Sabrina with her trail. He sold his soul for success (sound familiar?) and he then defended and freed some of the worst criminals and it backfired on him (now is it familiar?). He appears in a couple of episodes and we have to wonder if we will ever see him again.